Are You Ready for The Wedding School The International School of Photography presents the Wedding School, November 16-18th @ InStudio in Orem, Utah. If maximizing your potential as a wedding photographer is your goal then this course is the answer you've been looking for. Three days of intense instruction from internationally renowned photographer Kenneth Linge M.Photog. Cr. CPP. PFP.XXV. is just the thing to take you to the next level. This course includes both classroom theory and actual application demonstrations on location. The number of students is limited to ten per class providing an intimate learning environment. The Wedding School also includes a must-have workbook packed with lighting diagrams, ideas and information as well as room for notes so that you will leave with an invaluable reference guide. Take a look at the mini syllabus below and see what we mean. The Wedding School is a must for anyone serious about the field of wedding photography. Photographers completing the course will even receive a diploma.
- Outdoor Lighting-learn reflective, subtractive, diffused, tungsten and other location lighting techniques to wow your customers. Midday sun? No problem!
- Indoor Lighting-effective and powerful set ups.
- Perspective-choosing lenses and f-stops to set you apart from the crowd.
- Posing-how to use it, avoid it, and everything in between.
- Backgrounds and location-learn to see solutions, anytime, anyplace.
- Digital workflow-learn to be efficient so you still have a life! We will demonstrate and have for sale the Photoshop actions that cut our computer time in half without compromising quality.
- Color vs. black and white-how and when to best use both. Plus, effective and modern use of color.
- Proofing-how to deliver digital proofs your customers can't copy.
- Post Wedding Services-a source of extra income or a time consuming trap?
- Effects-some easy yet powerful, some complicated; how to really stand out.
- Pricing and Contracts-what you really need to know.
- Marketing-the heart muscle of your business, learn our tried and true techniques.
- Image, Image, Image-tips for defining and creating yours.
- Photo Demonstrations with Models- Learn to thoroughly understand each technique taught both in theory and application. Demonstrations will be both indoors and outdoors on location. You will even get to follow the workflow through to the final print.
Discounted Tuition with Early Enrollment!
Full tuition for The Wedding School is $1200. This includes a light meal each day.
If you enroll by midnight PST on Saturday October 31st, 2009 you will receive our $250 "Fired-up Photographer" discount—lowering your tuition to $950!
(Remember, the course is offered on a first come, first serve basis with room for only 10 photographers so don't delay, enroll today!) You can also call 1.801.221.1100 for more info, or if you want to set up a Wedding School in your state or country.
Response: dodge ram 1500 2015Photography, Lighting and Influences - Kenneth Linge's Journal - "Maximizing Your Potential as a Wedding Photographer"